I have photographed for this client a few times before. They are a small company based in Melbourne that developed a range of products that are natural, of great quality, smell great and really works. I have tested them myself and are first on my travelling bag. Mainly when we go to tropical places like Brazil and Vietnam.
I do not want to talk about the products here as you can google the product name and find all information there. The name is "Good Riddance". I want to say is that the owner of this company Jeannie Lynch is a very good and hard-working person and developed these great products. Proudly developed and produced in Australia.
When I started this business some 10 years ago, my aim was to produce only very high-quality images. I still believe that only very high-quality images would convince the client that the product is real and true. Building trust with your clients is super important for me as a business person and I suggest this for my clients as well. By producing real highly detailed product photos, the visitors of the site would trust what they see and will trust your brand and company.
I hope you enjoy the natural true shadows, reflections and texture of these photos. They are real.
Photos were done by me a commercial photographer. My name is Jose Aguiar. The studio is located in Wantirna South (30Km from Melbourne CBD).
Click on the images to see them larger. Please leave a comment and share.
Group photos look great with natural shadows.
Note the yellow lighting that the candle cast on the side of the bottle. Super nice!
Details, texture, volume, shine areas, dark areas and edges. You can have it all!
Find out more about our services
- More hampers, flowers, chocolates and beautiful gifts - Lifestyle product photography
- First aid kits and defibrillator - Web advertising photography
- Color swap - Changing color on product photography
- Technical macro photography - Material transparency of composite for dental restoration
- Model portrait in the studio with Saraid Taylor - Model portfolio
- Exercise water bottle with a towel - Amazon Advertising lifestyle photography
- Mom's blanket - Amazon Advertising lifestyle photography
- Christmas gifts - Plants, flowers and hampers - Product photography
- Headshot of model and actress Natalie Heslop in the studio - Portrait for Linkedin and CV