This is a true and new Australian invention. In fact it was invented in Melbourne to solve a real problem.
Most tradespersons carry some material on the top or back of their truck and the driver can not see the cargo.
This is a simple but very useful product allowing the driver to monitor the cargo and identify if any of the holding straps are becoming loose or anything else is affecting the cargo.
It is very well designed with the sucking cups and the top mirror rotating and swinging to adjust to cars bonnet angles.
If you want to read more and buy it, please search for "cargo watchdog" or copy and paste this address: https://www.cargowatchdog.com.au/
The photography project was divided into two parts, one inside the studio and the other lifestyle photos were done outside. We used a tradies truck with real cargo. So, what you see in these photos are all real.
Photos were done by the commercial photographer Jose Aguiar. Our studio is located in Wantirna South (30Km from Melbourne CBD).
Click on the images to see them larger. Please leave a comment and share.
Find out more about our services
- More hampers, flowers, chocolates and beautiful gifts - Lifestyle product photography
- First aid kits and defibrillator - Web advertising photography
- Color swap - Changing color on product photography
- Technical macro photography - Material transparency of composite for dental restoration
- Model portrait in the studio with Saraid Taylor - Model portfolio
- Exercise water bottle with a towel - Amazon Advertising lifestyle photography
- Mom's blanket - Amazon Advertising lifestyle photography
- Christmas gifts - Plants, flowers and hampers - Product photography
- Headshot of model and actress Natalie Heslop in the studio - Portrait for Linkedin and CV