These products were interesting to photograph. They have reflections, lights, a lot of transparency and are black and white. I had to try a series of angles for the main lights and balance the filling light to get just the right amount of shadows.
I did not know how the product works and it is quite interesting. You place the mouthpieces on a warm cup of water and they will become soft and malleable. You then place them in your mouth to create a personalized mould where the whitening gel will be placed.
You put the moulds in your mouth and light the device. The blue light reacts to the gel and makes your teeth whiter.
It was a pleasure to have the team of WhiteAF in the studio. Search for “White AF Whitening teeth” and you will find the site where you can buy it.
Photos were by Jose Aguiar that photograph at Zoom Studio located in Wantirna South – Melbourne – Australia.
Click on the images to see them larger. Please leave a comment and share.
Find out more about our services
- Teeth Whitening advertising product photography for website
- Plastic folders for Amazon – Advertising product photography
- Sleeping helping cream and mask advertising product photography
- Business cards advertising product photography
- Insect repellent creams and candles – advertising product photography
- Cargo monitoring mirror – Lifestyle advertising photography
- Defrost Plate – Amazon and lifestyle advertising product photography
- Knives and kitchen accessories – e-commerce and lifestyle advertising product photography
- Product photography on client’s warehouse – High volume of large items