Products photographed at Zoom Studio (previously named Aguiar Photography) studio.
The original article was written when Zoom Studio was named Aguiar Photography.
Product photography in studio
I love to photograph products. Each product presents a unique challenge with its own special features and characteristics.
Reflective and transparent products
Among the product’s characteristics that are considered difficult to photograph are transparency and reflections. Transparent products when not photographed well can simply disappear or not show their shape and volume. Reflective products need to reflect something that is not the photographer’s face or the camera lens.
A few weeks ago, I received a range of trophies, medals and plaques to photograph for a new website. These products are very reflective in some areas and transparent in others. I was asked to create some lifestyle images and group photos to complement the individual product’s images.
These trophies, plaques and awards are given to ballroom dancers (athletes) after they successfully complete specific dancing routines and years of practice. The National DanceSport Examinations scheme is the body responsible for the definition of these tests. There is a colour code that is similar to a Karate belt system.
I have placed a few of these images here.
Find out more about our services
- Amazon Advertising photography of a special blanket
- Advertising photography of a new travel pillow
- Teeth Whitening advertising product photography for website
- Plastic folders for Amazon - Advertising product photography
- Sleeping helping cream and mask advertising product photography
- Business cards advertising product photography
- Insect repellent creams and candles - advertising product photography
- Cargo monitoring mirror - Lifestyle advertising photography
- Defrost Plate - Amazon and lifestyle advertising product photography