Products photographed at Zoom Studio (previously named Aguiar Photography) studio.
The original article was written when Zoom Studio was named Aguiar Photography.
Product photography in studio
It is very rewarding to see products you photographed published on the client's website or catalogue.
A few weeks ago, I photographed a range of heat packs for Click-n-Heat. They are sealed soft plastic bags with a green gel. You press a small metal piece that is inside the pack and it starts a chemical reaction. It is amazing to see the gel crystallising and changing colour. The pack heats up and it keeps hot for a long time.
To get the pack back to normal you need to put it in a pan with water and boil it. The gel gets soft and ready for reuse after a few minutes.
Great to have them around the studio this winter.
I have placed a few of these images here.
Find out more about our services
- Amazon Advertising photography of a special blanket
- Advertising photography of a new travel pillow
- Teeth Whitening advertising product photography for website
- Plastic folders for Amazon - Advertising product photography
- Sleeping helping cream and mask advertising product photography
- Business cards advertising product photography
- Insect repellent creams and candles - advertising product photography
- Cargo monitoring mirror - Lifestyle advertising photography
- Defrost Plate - Amazon and lifestyle advertising product photography